Tuesday 20 May 2008

I don't like to boast but......

I have been chosen as one of five blogs for the arte y pico award by the wonderful greenphoenix
I am thrilled to bits and very honoured to be chosen alongside such wonderful blogs, thank you so much Nicky.
This is what greenphoenix had to say:

and the award goes to.....
It's always difficult to single anyone person out, there are loads of blogs I visit and lots of people whose creativity I admire that haven't got blogs.Flickr has proven to be an unbelievable meeting place, allowing access to work you'd never get to see if purposely searching for it.(Actually some of the groups you couldn't make up, if you know what I mean....) But I digress.So here they are, the arte y pico award, in no particular orderLittle cotton rabbits, gorgeous hand knitted toys, lovely, as I'm sure you'll know. Abigail glassenberg, seriously funky bird sculpures, fantastic attention to detail.Some girls wander.I love Emily's slightly dark paintings and she makes wonderful soft toys too.Molly chicken.I love her work and she makes me laugh.Hens teeth, a recent discovery, Viv makes exquisite embroidered hangings and pieces using vintage envelopes.Hope you'll all accept the award, post the rules etc (see previous post).Enjoy!

Rules :
1) Pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and who also contribute to the blogging community no matter what language.
2) Each award must have the name of the author and also a link to their blog.
3) Each award winner must show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award winner and the one who has given the prize must show the link of the "Arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Show these rules.

Watch this space!


4 comments:

Gigibird said...

Well Done Viv:)
You are taking to this blogging business like a duck to water:):)

Jackie said...

viv don't worry about the tagging. I have had an extar volunteer so as you will be busy with your arte y pico thingy I'll let you off. I don'tg want to do it again for a bit becasue my technical skills are
not good and posting th elinks is a big trial. i don't know hwy but my linki posting seems to send me back to my profile at the moment. It takes so long.
x

Jackie said...

Looks like I was drunk when I wrote that comment. sorry!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Viv! Well done, that is so cool. Very pleased for you.