A handmade delight, a be~jewelled thing of beauty sent to me from dogdaisychains. I'm sure you are familar with Jackie's stunning work and if you do not own one of her special piece's then you really are missing out.
Not only did she send me this gorgeous handbag but a matching brooch.
Harris Tweed and velvet.....a truly sublime mix. She also sent vintage buttons.....bliss and heaven.
Now this must look a little odd, but when I left work today, I walked through the local Park back to my car, I spotted this nest on the footpath, which must have blown from a tree. So I popped/stuffed it into my handbag (not Jackie's). I did get a very odd look from a woman sitting on a park bench, but I don't care.
The nest really is beautiful and silky soft ... some sort of animal hair has been wonderfully woven. I think it's cat hair! Ugh, some may say but to me it is a magical, scuptural, natural, thing of beauty. My daughter Holly looked heavenward when I retrieved from my bag, when I got home. Small bird, as the little well is only the size of an egg cup. (Pardon the pun).
I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one.
It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1960.
1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice. done that!
2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail! that too!
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person. yep!
4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you. DUH!
5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment. well darn!
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished. oh no - not again!
7. Causes you to hit "DELETE" instead of "SEND." and I just hate that!
8. Causes you to hit "SEND" when you should "DELETE." Oh No!
IT IS CALLED THE "C-NILE VIRUS."
Hmmm....Have I already sent this to you?
Thankyou for stopping by ;-) x