Monday 16 June 2008

Ma and Pa's garden








I have posted a few pics, which I took today, of my parent's garden. They have always been very keen gardeners and this time of year is very special, as they truly have a beautiful garden. It is dripping in all colours, particularly the climbing roses. You step out there and the perfume is divine. My poor little snaps do not do it justice ~ my excuse being that my camera does not have a view finder and the lcd screen is glass and thus reflects sunshine, so on a sunny day I can't see a bloody thing through my camera. So I just pointed the camera at the garden and hoped for the best with these!!!!

5 comments:

Gigibird said...

Love your M&D's garden.
Those verbascums are magnificent!

jamjar said...

Simply stunning, an English cottage garden at its best.

Jackie said...

Thats the trouble with photos. They never give the feeling you have when you are there..although these do!

French Knots said...

A perfect English summer garden.

Karen said...

where are you?????????