Sunday 22 January 2012

But every time it rains, you're here in my head, like the sun coming out...

Hello!

It started with one Bunny brooch and then all of a sudden there were three!

Each one sporting very characterful ears.
 All three have hopped over to Etsyland. 
~0~
 Now for something completely different...
I am very happy to tell you I have booked my first workshop.   I have created a new blog, devoted to details etc. of the workshops.   Going to see how this one goes before booking more, but I do so hope that holding workshops will be a regular thing.   The venue is at weston-park    A beautiful stately home on the border of Staffordshire and Shropshire.   I have booked a classroom in the grounds, which borders the woods and is connected to the Granary Grill and Shop.    The first workshop will be Haberdashery Brooches.   Here is the kind of thing I had in mind...








I want the workshop to be a chance to play, be inspired by others and enjoy the opportunity to be amongst like minded, enjoying a day of uninterrupted creativity.
The link for further details, if you fancy a peek, is just under the header.
So excited!
~0~
Finally, I have these cards for sale in my shops, not just for Valentine's Day ... any day.


Thank you so much for stopping by. x
Kate Bush

15 comments:

Flaming Nora said...

Tick, V.G! Well done Viv, if it doesn't sell out I will eat my hat. xx

marie said...

Hello Viv,
Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your creations. They just make me smile. I'd be signing up for your workshop immediately if onlyI lived in England! The east coast of the USA is a bit to far to travel. : (
Your brooches are just lovely!

Margith said...

I am from Denmark and it is a bit far to travel too, like Maria said.

Sharon Lovejoy said...

Happy Sunday morning dear Viv.

This put sunlight into my day and I thank you for that and for your creative energy and joy.

Love,

Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Joanna said...

This looks such a brilliant day. I've Googled how far away it is from me......quite a drive :o(

I'm sure the course will get booked up really quickly and I'm so jealous of those lucky people that go.

xx

mycuriousteaparty said...

Loving your bunnies Viv.. x

liniecat said...

Those bunny broaches are delicious!

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Whoop whoop V.... this is just the start of a very long and satisfying journey for you. I am sure there will be a queue forming as I type!

Oh.. and love dem bunnies!

Mxxx

lettice leaf said...

'Buns-U-Like' LOve 'em Viv! LLX

found and sewn said...

your little bunny brooches are really lovely

Diane Foster said...

whoooppppeee!
IM ON IT VIV! NO IDEA WHAT THE DRIVE IS LIKE BUT I WILL SET OFF AT DAWN IF NECESSARY! SEE YOU ON THE 10TH MARCH - IM VERY EXCITED.
XX
DI

Victoria said...

More loveliness. Sad that the workshop is little too far away. Your creations are a delight. x

lemonade kitty said...

Your brooches are wonderful and I would love to do a class with you...if only I lived nearer, Lucey x

Anonymous said...

love the haberdashery brooches - especially the vintgae suspender one..

glad you took the plunge - next can we have some video/on line ones for those who maybe wont be flying 12,000 miles for you, even though we want to??

Julie Whitmore Pottery said...

Oh viv dear!
Love your new yellow chicken image and all the pins, the 'hello'
one, the rabbits, lots of new and exciting things happening at Hensteeth I see.....
xx
julie