Wednesday 5 June 2013

Got myself together...yeah...



Hello.
Dennis is here, screen printed, and worked as a mixed media piece 
8" sq. / 21 cm sq. unframed.
Below a soft cotton brooch, hand painted and embroidered.
I really like making both.

~0~
I visited Unit Twelve on Saturday for the P V of
'Worn away'.
I really enjoyed the Exhibition.  
I met up with lots of old friends and had a good chat with the resident artists at Unit Twelve.

Here are a few pics of the Exhib.
::
Kirsty Elsons wonderful driftwood work.


 Mirjana Smith
 Gizella Warburton
 Katherine Richmond

 Priscilla Jones
 Jennifer Collier
The shades above Jen's work station


I have booked a workshop with Priscilla Jones at Unit Twelve, 
which I am really looking forward to on 6th July.
That's me for now, until next time...  
Thanks very much for stopping by. x

Brass Construction
Movin

5 comments:

Jayne said...

Loving Dennis, soooo cute. What an amazing collection of work at unit twelve, I saw Gizella's work at the knit and stitch it was beautiful. Jaynex

Plain Jane said...

I was given a voucher some time ago for a workshop at Unit Twelve but have never got around to looking into it - must pop over and look at the current exhibition. And Dennis is fab! Jane x

sharon young said...

I love Dennis, such a great name. The exhibition looks very exciting.

The Faerie Factory said...

Such a beautiful exhibition ... I particularly like the lampshades and Dennis is looking fine .. Sarah x

the vanilla squirrel said...

oh breathtaking things...from everyone...looks like a wonderful exhibition x