Monday 6 July 2015


Hello,



I hope all is well with you and yours.

A few snaps of our jollies in Norfolk a few weeks ago.

Billy and I visit 'Wind in the Willows' a Shepherd's Hut on the grounds of the 
self catering cottage, where we stayed.

We walked to this sad old drainage mill from Horsey on The Broads.

Bill having the time of his life at Cart Gap beach.

 And the sun put his hat on for us too.
 An ice cream at Wells Next the Sea.
 Horsey Windpump :)
 Beautiful Norwich.
 Bill pooped.
 He makes my heart beat faster every time I look at him.
 Billy and I enjoying the view from the Shepherd's Hut,

 Thanks for stopping by X

10 comments:

Partofyourstory said...

Awww, so gorgeous Viv, your billy makes my heart beat faster too, i love him flaked out on the sofa, very relaxed. Holiday photos are fabulous. xx

KC'sCourt! said...

Looks like you are both are having a wonderful time
Julie xxxxx

Andi's English Attic said...

What lovely photos - especially the first one. You are both so beautiful. x

Unknown said...

So glad to see that you had a lovely holiday in Norfolk, artists like you are always welcome!

Linda S. said...

Reminds me of Arthur Ransome's books Coot Club and The Big Six which are both set on the Norfolk Broads. Also my Mom has a little dog and he is such a blessing to her and fills her heart as well.

Marci said...

Your Bill is adorable! You are very pretty, too. Great photos.

Marci said...

Your Bill is adorable! You are very pretty, too. Great photos.

Marci said...

Your Bill is adorable! You are very pretty, too. Great photos.

kmac said...

Loved these pics!

Heather Hasthorpe said...

oh! you were just up the road from where I live... would have stopped by to say hello if I had known!!
Do you ever do a class in Norfolk? If so please let me know..