Tuesday 6 September 2016

 Hello,
I have been enjoying free machine embroidery, making brooches and necklaces....these girls and Bunnies placed in a hand embroidered flower garden.


The necklaces below hang from textured vintage linen, with buttons and tiny details.



I have popped these necklaces and brooches into my madebyhandonline shop.
Madebyhandonline have updated their website this week, to a new and much more user friendly format, which includes a international delivery option.    Incredibly supportive to us makers and customers alike, Katie and team are extremely professional and genuinely lovely.




Well, that me for today.
Thanks for stopping by X

2 comments:

Bee Lady said...

I love the brooches and the necklaces. They are adorable! You are a very talented stitcher, and I love looking at your artwork.

Cindy Bee

carole johnston said...

Still as beautiful as ever,I have been away from blogging for some time and catching up...love that you are still here.x