Wednesday 15 November 2017

 Hello,
I hope all is well with you and yours.

Just a few words to say that I will be delivering a workshop at the wonderful theyardartspace a week on Saturday ... there are a couple of places available, if you fancy coming along.   A creative and fun day making an angel or fairy from found materials.   Visit the website link for more info, if you fancy.

Although I have woken with vile 'positional vertigo' this morning...and feeling pretty hysterical about it...I am off to Cornwall tomorrow to cowslipworkshops .    I was going to sell at the two day Christmas Fair but I am unable to do this now.  I will, however, being delivering a workshop there on Sunday.   Details below if you are in the area.   So many gorgeous makers will be show casing their wares at this fabulous event.



Leaving you with a couple of pics of latest 'makes'.
My etsy shop will be in 'holiday mode' as from this evening 15.11.17.   Back to normal on Monday though.

Thanks for stopping by X

1 comment:

Lina Aggerholm said...

Wonderful. Love it.
Hugs from Lina