Sunday 2 December 2018

Embroidered Berets



Hello,
I can honestly say I have been embroidering for Britain of late and I have thoroughly enjoyed every stitch.
I started embroidering flowers on grey Berets, but lately have included birds just peeking out of the flowers...and added black Berets to the collection too.
I call them my 'Dare to Wear' Berets.










Robins and Blackbirds peeking out.



Right, off to start another.
I think there are a couple available here, if you fancy.
Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by. 
X

6 comments:

Gina said...

They are so pretty and stylish Viv! Love them x

Anna said...

Oh Viv they are delightful!! Much too pretty not to be taken out for a stroll, they should be 'dare not to wear...'
Anna X

Robbie said...

Very lovely!!!!!

susan hemann said...

they are wonderful! I have been wearing berets for 40 years. yikes! Recently I added some antique lace to my black one. I'm going to embroider on my blue one.

sanpiseth40 said...

Hi all dear !!
great article and information, with your blogcomment.
I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much.
ดูหนังใหม่

A Mermaid's Tale said...

Viv, they are delicious! Especially love the pale grey ones xxx