Monday 23 February 2015

Hello.
 Very happy to say that I have an article in Spring edition of Hoop-La Magazine.  
Hen's Teeth is featured alongside fine and talented fibre artists, 
so I am very happy to be part of this issue.


Thank you for your kind comments from my last post...very much appreciated.

I will leave you with my latest Etsy offering.
Lovely old envelope which I have collaged with paper ephemera.   Free machine embroidered my girl design, cut her out and applied to collage...then hand embroidered the flowers and painted teeny Bees.
Sweet and very old French price tag caught down under a fine MoP button.

Thanks for stopping by. x

8 comments:

faith76 said...

So pretty xx

Bee Lady said...

Your work is very inspiring. I love it! Congrats on getting published in Hoop-La.

Cindy Bee

PS - I love the honeybees on the envelope (I declare they are honeybees!) since I'm a beekeeper!

Marilyn said...

Dear Viv, I love your work, particularly the vintage envelopes, hope you will be making more so I can purchase one.......xxx

domie63 said...

Bonjour,
J'adore ce que vous créez!!! C'est un univers tellement poétique !!! Et nous avons bien besoin de poésie dans ce monde qui ne nous apporte que violences, conflits en tous genres ....Merci pour ces moments délicieux !
Amitiés
Domie
France

thriftwood said...

Congratulations Viv! I never cease to be amazed at your work ... such originality, the envelopes are truly beautiful xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Congratulations on being published. So deserving. The cutest little design. And I so love the envelope. Thank you for sharing the lovely photos. Best Wishes to you with your creative fun.

Debra said...

Such lovely work!

Unknown said...

OMG!! I've just discovered your blog and it's ... lovely!!. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy with your creations!!