Friday 18 July 2008

Best Friend

Firstly I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to visit and leave a comment. It is so pleasing to get feed back and helps me to keep focused....thank you all again.



. We all love our dogs ~ so here is an doggie inspired collage. Vintage photo of a very sweet Chihuahua (had to look in the dictionary for that one) mixed up with snippets of old maps, dressmaking pattern, Deightons iron embroidery transfer and a lovely old shirt button. And of course finished off with the old french knots!
It's very sweet (although I say it myself) and small and has been put on Etsy.
Thanks for visiting x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As someone who has been known to use the odd doggie picture herself, I can only say 'wow!' It's great!

K Hutchinson said...

WOW this is gorgeous! I love the stitching and the cute doggie! LOVE IT!uuydvr

Jackie said...

Very cute! Glad you can spell it.

mimilove forever said...

Top stitching madam, I love it!x:)

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hello Viv,
I have joined the blog world!
Lovely, lovely work.x