Monday 21 July 2008

Lengthen or Shorten here

Blimey I have nearly taken root waiting for these photos to upload...
Anyroadup, I adore this photo....poor little thing has one eye up the chimney and one eye in the pot! Have you noticed I have not mentioned the name of the breed, pure laziness, can't be bothered to get the dictionary.
I had every intention of uploading a few more photos of places I have visited just lately, but they will wait till tomorrow now, just wanted to post the latest small collage that is now on Etsy. Thanks for visiting x




3 comments:

Francesca said...

ooh! look at these lovely and clever things. just gorgeous! just found you through lu summers.

Jackie said...

That would be good..if you could lengthen little dogs and shorten big ones so they can't reach-up- and-pinch-the-brie-you-were-going to-have-with-more-wine-after-you'd just-porked-out-on-steak-and-the trimmings-and-before-the-pudding so-they-did-you-a-favour-really wouldn't it?
Lovely work.As usual.

mimilove forever said...

Teehee! I'm loving the wee spooky doggy...you can almost see him trembling...top stitching again there modom x;0)