Wednesday 21 November 2018

My first Hoop Embroidery Kit - Bunny, Flowers and teeny Bees.


 Hello,
I hope all is well with you and yours.

I am absolutely thrilled to bits to now offer this Hoop Embroidery Kit.
All included in the kit, except for scissors, to embroider this little Bunny, sitting in the flowers... surrounded by teeny Bees.
The design is screen printed on to lovely vintage cotton in a pale grey.
The first of many more, I hope.




 Available over in my Etsy shop. 

Thanks for stopping by X

5 comments:

Lettice said...

What a superb Christmas present idea... I would love getting one in my stocking!?!

LX

Anna said...

Oh Viv, he is just too cute and the presentation just amazing. What a wonderful gift if would make for someone.
Anna x

Lina Aggerholm said...

So sweet and a great Christmas idea.
Hugs from Lina

cousi cousons said...

Ca y est je l 'ai commandé...j'adore vos ouvrages sur IG je suis jeannepeps
Bien à vous
Michele

Ruth said...

I hope with all my heart there are some young girls out there wanting to stitch. This would be such a wonderful project for Moms and daughters.