Wednesday 30 July 2008

Elbow ~ Mirrorball

I have just spent 30 minutes trying to get a link to a piece of music on Youtube that I wanted to share with you...but obviously without success. I would not usually want to go down the music road on a blog but this song sends me goosey. If you fancy taking at look on Youtube and typing in Elbow ~ the song being mirrorball, it's taken from their album Seldom seen kid . I'm sure you would'nt be sorry. http://uk.youtube.com/ (I'm probably preaching to the converted here)!

4 comments:

Gigibird said...

I don't know how to say this but I am glad you couldn't put a link on as I can't stand music on blogs!! I have however gone on You Tube to listen to Elbow and can see why you love the song!

Sandra Evertson said...

Technology, wonderful but frustrating too! :)
Sandra

Jackie said...

Because I had the same problem,and Arlee sorted it out for me, please e mail me at jmcardy@gmail.com and I'll help if I can.

Pippa said...

I've been listening to this album on YouTube. I already had a couple of songs by Elbow. Thanks for the recommendation :o)