Thursday 24 July 2008

Told you I had been busy!

These soldered pendants are really rewarding to make. Thought I would get a bit of our four legged friend featured on some of them.
And below:
Absolutely dreadful photos of a needlecase I made today. I had to show it to you now before I tried some better photography because I am so pleased with it (big headed so and so, I know). I did my usual stuff to an envelope and then magic....ed a copy into a needle case with a few embroidery stitches to finish. It may not look much but it's the feel of it! It's such a nice size, it just fits in your hand like a lovely flat purse with lots of detail to really look into it. Sorry to bang on about my own stuff, but I am really chuffed! Hopefully better photos coming up. So much to do, so little time ;-)






3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! Its a good job you only have a few weeks off or you'd be flooding the market!These are lovely.
Powis trip is off I'm afraid..single bed in flat for workers in castle. Don't fancy that.

Anonymous said...

Your needle case is just stunning,
well all of your work is really,
I really enjoyed visiting your blog!

Pam

Victoria said...

I just love your work!!